apizzol1

Where the Night Kind Roam

I review paranormal romance, urban fantasy, contemporary romance, historical romance, new adult and some young adult.

The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3)
Jessica Sorensen
Angels' Pawn (Guild Hunter, #0.5)
Nalini Singh
Making the First Move
Reese Ryan
Entwined with You - Sylvia Day Reviewed for: Lets Get Romantical

This book can really be summed up in a few words… sex..sex… and more sex… I tend to like a little story with my sex. I’d say this book is 75% sex and 25% plot. I read Sylvia Day because her book while erotica tend to be very emotional, story and character driven, this book is an exception to this rule.

I have to say, I loved the first book, the second wasn’t as good but still enjoyable and for the third I was looking forward to a conclusion to this tumultuous couple. In the second book at the conclusion we learned just what Gideon was willing to do to protect his Eva, in this book it was touched upon but not really. Ms. Day set us up with some ridiculousness with the Russian Mob to carry into two more unnecessary books in this series. As a couple Eva and Gideon, do some growing and evolving. They really have worked on their jealously issues but not so much on their possessiveness of each other. There is an unnecessary plot line with Eva and the rock star dude; I’m not even sure why it exists other than conflict that is not needed. The most interesting plotline in this particular book is Cary, I wish there was more on him, but alas, there is not. I don’t really have much else to say on this book because there really isn’t much more to tell.

If you like beginning to end well written and extremely steamy sex scenes you will love this book. If you like a little more substance I have a feeling you will be a bit disappointed like I was. Did I dislike this book, no, it has its redeeming moments but it is nothing to write home about. Will I continue with this series, probably out of curiosity but I won’t be waiting on pins and needles for the next installment like I was this one.

Rating: 3 Romanticals