apizzol1

Where the Night Kind Roam

I review paranormal romance, urban fantasy, contemporary romance, historical romance, new adult and some young adult.

The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3)
Jessica Sorensen
Angels' Pawn (Guild Hunter, #0.5)
Nalini Singh
Making the First Move
Reese Ryan
A Cursed Embrace - Cecy Robson This series has quickly become one of my favorites! It has everything you could want in a series, great action, humor, emotion and love. Although, the love part does not come easy for miss Celia as predator it takes a strong man to handle her. Now finally she thinks she has found a man that can be her everything in Aric, but fate may have other plans.

This book is more of an emotional journey for Celia then the previous book; she runs the full gauntlet of emotions causing the read to feel those emotions with her. I know I did, I even misted up a few times because the emotion was so strong. That is one thing you can count on with Cecy Robson she knows how to pull you in and make you feel what the characters feel. This book is in turn joyous and heartbreaking. For those action fans don’t you worry your pretty little heads, there is still plenty of action to be had as the sisters and the werewolves face their most lethal foe yet. This time they fear they may not all walk away as more and more lives are lost fighting demons that are set on extinguishing all supernatural races. For the first time all supernaturals will have to work together to protect not only their lives but to keep from going extinct.

This was one of my favorite books so far this year! Miss Robson can certainly spin a tale that will make you want to keep coming back for more. I know I can’t wait for the third book in this series, especially after that ending!

Rating: 5

*copy provided to me through NetGalley for an honest review.