apizzol1

Where the Night Kind Roam

I review paranormal romance, urban fantasy, contemporary romance, historical romance, new adult and some young adult.

The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3)
Jessica Sorensen
Angels' Pawn (Guild Hunter, #0.5)
Nalini Singh
Making the First Move
Reese Ryan
Dead Sexy Dragon - Lolita Lopez Reviewed for: Where the Night Kind Roam

This novella is short but it packs a punch! Cora is a female in trouble but luckily she has a safe haven, at least she thinks it’s a safe haven. Little did she know she was walking into a dragons lair. Cora knows what she wants and she is not afraid to go after it, and what she wants is her late brothers best friend Stig. For as long as she could remember she has had a crush on the elusive Stig. She has always thought that he has thought of her like a little sister. She has decided to change that. You get’em girl! This is the worst possible time for Cora to be knocking on Stig’s door! Stig has always fought his attraction to his best friends little sister and for her to show up now, is just all around bad… But she’s in trouble and there is no way he can turn his back on her.

Stig has gone into his mating heat and his dragon wants this female! He goes as far as locking himself in his lair but even that doesn’t stop his dragon from find his female. Dreams, occur, hot sexy dreams that are so lifelike both Cora and Stig aren’t sure if it was real or a dream. In such a short amount of time, as this book is not long we are taken on a rollercoaster ride. I truly liked Stig, his intentions are the best, but he can only fight his attraction for so long, especially with Cora under his roof. He is a sexy alpha male who I thoroughly enjoyed. Cora is sassy and headstrong. She is a woman who goes after what she wants. Poor Stig doesn’t even have a chance against her feminine wiles. This is a great start in this series and I am very interested in seeing where this series goes, I am definitely going to be watching out for book 2 in this series.

Rating: