apizzol1

Where the Night Kind Roam

I review paranormal romance, urban fantasy, contemporary romance, historical romance, new adult and some young adult.

The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3)
Jessica Sorensen
Angels' Pawn (Guild Hunter, #0.5)
Nalini Singh
Making the First Move
Reese Ryan
The Mistress - Tiffany Reisz So I just finished the book and at the very end, i kept clicking thinking there was no way she was going to end the series like that! click click away until I finally had to admit defeat and alas it was the end. =(

Love her or hate her you have to admit that Tiffany Reisz can write a damn book! The characters are developed the scenes so real you feel like you are there with them. Surprisingly funny and yet intense at the same time. She pushes your comfort zone sometimes to places you don't want to go, but you can't stop reading anyway. Although this is probably the tamest book in the series sex wise this series as a whole is not for the squeamish.

For me this book pulls things together, the things that may have made you uncomfortable in previous books are brought into better light in this book, more understanding behind the feelings or thought processes of some of the characters. Tiffany Reisz has this way of explaining the lifestyle in a way that I think even the most "vanilla" would have an easier time understanding, they may not agree with it, but they have a better understanding of the kink lifestyle.

As previously mentioned kink wise this book is probably the tamest but it s still highly entertaining. Nora becomes our sensual story teller as she takes us through some of her previous sexcapades. In the Prince sometime the the switching from present to past was jarring as you are yanked out of one scene into another, this time the transition is more fluid and natural. You dont feel jarred as we move from the present into story telling mode. For me the transitioning between timelines and characters was flawless and I expect nothing less from Reisz. I loved this book as much as the previous. Although Griffin and Michael aren't in this book much and I missed them. They are my favorite M/M couple!

Rating 4.5 Romanticals