apizzol1

Where the Night Kind Roam

I review paranormal romance, urban fantasy, contemporary romance, historical romance, new adult and some young adult.

The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3)
Jessica Sorensen
Angels' Pawn (Guild Hunter, #0.5)
Nalini Singh
Making the First Move
Reese Ryan
Slammed (Slammed, #1) - Colleen Hoover Reviewed for: Lets Get Romantical

I cried, I gotta give it a five thats my rule and I'm sticking to it!

I have to say i HATE poetry, I've always hated it. LOL! And there is quite a bit of it in this book; however, I may hate poetry but I can respect, like and understand the emotion behind it.

This book gets heavy, it seems like none of the characters can catch a break at the same time it is amazing optimistic. Yes, there are some freak outs, some angry lashing out, but beneath it all there some hope, appreciation for life, wisdom and humor.

I liked all of the character, but especially Eddie. Her outlook on life and enthusiasm just has a way of infecting you.

Will and Lake had a beautiful thing going, if only they could have gotten their ish together sooner, but then we wouldn't have had their conflict. So I guess it was necessary.

Overall, I didn't expect to like this one as much as I did especially when I knew I was dealing with High Schoolers (which i like even less then poetry). There was a lot of depth of story and character. It was also very well written, I like an author that can pull write intelligently!